Sunday, March 10, 2013

Past-Present-Future

I knew it had been a long time since I posted....but September?  My life turned upside down and I've been trying to stay afloat.  I'm slowly getting back on my feet.  I'd been in private practice as a therapist for fourteen years with a very close friend.  And I found out that for the past few years she misused and lied about money, taxes, etc.  The betrayal hit me like a mountain fell on me!  It's taken a long time to work my way through this emotionally and financially.  The business is closed, the corporation is being dissolved, taxes are paid, and I have a new job working at a behavioral health business.  There's still a lot to do, but I found myself able to take a normal breath this weekend.  Perhaps I'll even sew again?

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog this week. I'm sorry to hear about what you've gone through, but so glad you are posting again to the blog. Your work is absolutely stunning and I look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete