Monday, May 17, 2010

Back From The Living Dead--Tired!

I can't believe my last entry was in April!  My daughter's husband got transferred here close to me with two weeks notice at the end of April.  I've been helping them paint, clean, and move--and I've also made a kitchen full of red-and-white checked curtains.  I was reminded again why it's not always a good thing to be the only one who sews.  She and her two dogs stayed with me through the first part of this year while she was in school (college).  I do miss them being here in the house; however, not seeing dog hair tumbleweeds roll by has been good.  Just a few more cleanings and the dog hair should--mostly--be gone-- maybe.  I'm sewing again for me, am finishing up a piece for an exhibit and need to hurry--hard to speed up when doing handwork though!  Hopefully, I'm going back toward normal again, or somewhere close to there.

No comments:

Post a Comment